Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Bost
United States
Chapel Hill
NC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The few times we played Zombies!!!, the game took way longer than it should've because we were ganging up on each other so mercilessly and battling so ruthlessy to be the first on the helipad that we ended up forfeiting because we were so mad at each other!

So after playing Left 4 Dead (Valve's zombie survival video game), I realized what was missing! Co-operation!! If the Zombie Apocalypse (or the Zombocalypse, as I like to call it) falls upon us, we need to work together, not step over one another to be the first one to escape!

So, I'm going to develop a variant that is HEAVILY based off the game mechanics of Left 4 Dead. Players MUST work together to survive!

If anyone has any ideas to contribute to this, let me know. I'm going to read through a lot of variants to gather ideas. So far, I know I'm using the "movement is equal to number of hearts +2" rule and "place 2 map tiles for the first few turns" will work out well I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jacob cook
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
if your looking for some kind of teamwork assist mechanic then you should check out WDC (when darkness comes) its also by twilight creations but without teamwork it is VERY difficult to complete any of the scenarios.
btw i agree with u bout teamwork in zombocalypserobotzombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Bost
United States
Chapel Hill
NC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I might just do that. I keep reworking my rules, but Zombies!!! is still boring... *sigh*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Paget
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I agree.:)

I also would like a variant based on left 4 dead because it is a fantastic game! Your right the traditional rules for zombies do get boring rather quickly. However the thing i like about it is it can be so adaptable and the rules can be changed to your liking very easily. i will be interested in playing these rules when you post them and may even make a se of my own ;)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Burcham
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
someday ill get a decent videocard... then i too will see the greatness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls