Subject: Rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos Torres
Spain
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you please post the rules of the original World at War: Eisenbach Gap?

THX A LOT!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lock and Load does not allow electronic versions of their rules unless purchased with an electronic version of their game and even then they do not allow them to be posted anywhere for free download. I believe the beta rules for Blood and Bridges was an exception.

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher O
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Summer grasses / All that remains / Of soldiers' dreams. - Basho.
mbmbmbmbmb
michaeldavidcox wrote:
Lock and Load does not allow electronic versions of their rules unless purchased with an electronic version of their game and even then they do not allow them to be posted anywhere for free download. I believe the beta rules for Blood and Bridges was an exception.

Michael

Strangely, there is an electronic version of the Lock n' Lock core ruleset. I don't know if that's an exception to the rule or they're changing policy or what.

http://www.locknloadgame.com/userfiles/LnLV3Rules.pdf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That looks to be an earlier draft or something as it looks different from the v3 rules I received with the Forgotten Heroes digital version.

They do have Flintlock rules for download, though. Maybe it depends on the game/designer?

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Torres
Spain
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The link you posted works?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It worked for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.