Popular Tags: [View All]
SeeKay
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

i just recently moved across the country with my 400 or so games (18 35-gallon totes). somehow in the confusion i have a bag that i dont remember which game it came from. i am certain it is a game component. this is a black papery clothy bag approx 8 inches square with a thin drawstring at the top. i can post a pic if anyone thinks it will help. thanks to the geek savant in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stef Pauwels
Belgium
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kuocal wrote:

i just recently moved across the country with my 400 or so games (18 35-gallon totes). somehow in the confusion i have a bag that i dont remember which game it came from. i am certain it is a game component. this is a black papery clothy bag approx 8 inches square with a thin drawstring at the top. i can post a pic if anyone thinks it will help. thanks to the geek savant in advance.

First one that comes to my mind is Tigris & Euphrates.
pic: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/50317

off course there are bound to be more games with bags...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You could do a Google Site Search (next to the regular search bar up top) for "black cloth bag". Many games came up, but since you know which games you own, you could quickly scan the list to identify possibilities and then check pictures for confirmation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Ignorant
Norway
flag msg tools
badge
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
mbmbmbmbmb
?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Case
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Uberplay version of Ra?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SeeKay
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

i did the google site search. it was 1960. thanks! ya'll are awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.