Popular Tags: identify [+] [View All]
Ian Wakeham
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know why I need to know the name of a game I used to own as I'm not going to rush out and try and buy it, but at least it'll put my mind at rest. I definitely owned it in the mid to late 1980's. The theme was ghost or monster related. Character pieces were moved around the board which represented a graveyard. Numerous plastic gravestones were placed on the board and ghost/monster cards were hidden underneath each gravestone - some cards, I think, were blank. Once each grave was activated (by landing on it or rolling a particular number?), the card would be revealed and, if not a blank card, it would cause the ghost/monster to wander the board. I thought the name was something like Ghosts and Graves but I'm obviously wrong. Unfortunately my little grey cells seem to struggle a bit these days...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.