Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Higdon
United States
madison
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been considering doing a converion of Anachronism over to a Fantasy theme lately. Before I get started I was wondering if anyone else has tried something similar already? I've looked at a few of the big Anachronism sites (what's left of them anyway) and don't see anything, but there's no sense in doing the work if it's been done before so i figure I'd better ask.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't heard of anything like it...but I do like the concept! Fantasy is my favorite theme, by far, so this would too cool, imo.
The Troll vs. The Ranger! Things like that, huh?

Awesome. Let us know if you make any progress!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Higdon
United States
madison
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been mulling over a few ideas for a while, but just haven't comitted anything to paper yet. Since I haven't been able to find any kind of conversion, and since nobody here has seen something similar, I guess I'll get working on it. I'll post some initial files as soon as I get them done, maybe in a week or so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe F
United States
Waterford
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Back when I was playing, I was pretty heavy into the fan created cards. I think I still have all the template type stuff and would be glad to share if you wanted to try creating cards.

Regards,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Higdon
United States
madison
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I actually found some templates online. I'm a bit behind on this project as the last couple weeks at work were hectic. I've got next week off though, and hope to make some progress then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.