Subject: $10 in FFG sale right now! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul
Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like FFG have stopped supporting MME judging by its inclusion in their blowout sale on at the moment.

Anyway, if anyone reading this has even the slightest inclination that they might enjoy playing this great game but hasnt bought it yet then I suggest you go to the Fantasy Flight store and pick it up for $10!

Seriously. For ten bucks how could you end up regretting it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S G
United States
Essex Junction
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sure hope they're still supporting it -- I want that next set to come out!! This game is still my only 10. Also, I was listening to an old DiceTower interview with one of the designers of Tide of Iron and I found it interesting that when asked about his favorite game he brought up X-bugs and talked about how exciting it was to see FFG coming out with it re-implemented as MME. So hopefully the game is still going to be around, and this is just to move some inventory.

Anyway, I bought a couple of copies to hand out as gifts....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, Micro Mutants is one of the best dexterity games ever. I'm amazed that people will fork out tons o' cash for Pitch Car and Crokinole while Micro Mutants - every bit as good - goes on blowout super sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S G
United States
Essex Junction
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly! Gameplay in MME is alot richer than in Pitch Car (I've never played Crokinole). MME has pure skill-driven luck (almost like a sport) and has strategy and tactics. It's always fun, and it's always competitive -- it's the definitive boardgame for me....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Hasegawa
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's because - its tiddely winks soblue

This is a pretty decent dexterity game as far as I'm concerned and it is too bad that it doesn't get more word of mouth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean T
United States
Tucson
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up, I grabbed a copy as well. I had been wanting to pick it up since playing it and x-bugs with Rayito. It will be the ideal game for the annual "family game christmas gift" from Santa.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
oof...the cheapest shipping option will cost me more than the game itself costs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Hodgson
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Us poor folk across the pond...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.