Popular Tags: [View All]
F H
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
... taking into account any expansions that grant you extra dice, at one time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
With one card? Or with one unit?

Everyone unit is capped at 3 dice standard. Som cards give +1. There are rules that give another +1 in the Terrain Pack (leader comes to mind) but those have never been officially used. I can't think if there are multiple that would stack.

So officially, it should be capped at 4 per unit. If you use an "official houserule" with leaders, you could possible go to 5 dice per unit.

If counting cards, Armor Overrun is one that allows Tanks to roll extra and 4 tanks are ordered. So, officiailly, you could roll 16 dice and another 16 if they all had successful overruns for a total of 32. Their Finest Hour is a variable. Most scenarios have a cap of 6 cards which would be a cap of 6 units. Assuming your rolls got you the max units, again you could have up to 24 dice rolled in a turn officially.

Hope that helps. Might be able to be more specific if you clarify your question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think he means in one roll, not in one turn. If that is the case, the most I can come up with, at least in non-overlord is 6. This would occur in things such as medic/mechanics and such were you role equal to the number of cards you have and which can be up to 6. That is the most I can come up with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
F H
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
ras2124 wrote:
I think he means in one roll, not in one turn. If that is the case, the most I can come up with, at least in non-overlord is 6. This would occur in things such as medic/mechanics and such were you role equal to the number of cards you have and which can be up to 6. That is the most I can come up with.

I was thinking attack, but yes, M&M would give you dice equal to Command. Again, most likely 6 but there may be a scenario that goes over 6.

Is he trying to make custom dice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
F H
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Is he trying to make custom dice?

Of a digital variety...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.