Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Sinelli
United States
Macomb
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you choose one town elder for the villain to kill ("Choices to be made"), can you play "I think not" to prevent one source from moving the shadow track as the card states? I'm not sure what one source means in general.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hill
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
redlewis1 wrote:
If you choose one town elder for the villain to kill ("Choices to be made"), can you play "I think not" to prevent one source from moving the shadow track as the card states? I'm not sure what one source means in general.

Yes you could. a single 'Source' just means one card or game event that is going to move the Shadow Track - such as a Town Elder being killed or a card that says, "Move the Shadow Track 1 step closer to Darkness."

The reason it is listed a a single 'Source' is that sometimes there will be a chain of things that move the Shadow Track. For instance, you might get the card 'Agents of Evil' which rolls on the Villain's Minion Chart and move the Shadow Track 1 step. If the roll on the Minion Chart also calls for the Shadow Track to move, this would be considered two 'Sources' (one for the 'Agents of Evil' card and one for the Minion Chart result).

- Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Sinelli
United States
Macomb
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jason:
Thanks for the clarification. This game is scomething you and your company should be proud of. It really plays like those old Hammer horror flicks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.