Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Couple more questions:

1. Say you're 4th in the initiative cycle but player 3 finishes off the encounter, does your Attack card get discarded? I'd assume so but just wanted to make sure since it's (strangely) not in the rules (from what I could see, though perhaps I missed it).

2. What if something makes it so you have more than 7 cards in your hand? Is that possible or allowed? (And I'm not referring to that one potion, I forget what it's called.) With the one potion that allows you to draw up to 8 cards, is that in effect for when players draw their cards after an encounter (when they discard and draw up to 7 cards) - so does that potion (Mentalism I think it's called) allow its owner to have 8 cards at any time while it's in his or her possession?

Thanks for any answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Covert
United States
Sandy Hook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
From the designer:

Check out our website and download the 1.5 Rules sheet. It covers many of the grey or missing areas of the first rules sheet.

Yes, a card that has been set, but goes unused for any reason is discarded.

If you have any card that allows you to have a larger hand size, (Amulet of Mentalism) changes your maximum hand size. If you lose it, you must discard down at the end of your turn to your normal hand size. The expansions have other reasons why your hand size may change, most notably the creature GLUTTONY - who allows you to draw up to a 14 card hand... but be careful, it may be your undoing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.