Plainsman Cabin
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
What are ATG's and/or IG's considered for the pulling of hit counters, foot or vehicle?

Or does it matter where the fire is coming from, i.e. front vehicle, flank foot???

Thanks for clarifying!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
A unit is identified by its move cost color. Guns are red, so they're foot units. They pull foot markers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Plainsman Cabin
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Thank you!
Mark,

Thank you for that clarification! It was too obvious and flew right past us! LOL!

Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Raises another question for me...why do the foot unit hit counters show no reduction for Anti tank Gun (blue number) fire.. only red numbers?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Colin,
The foot hit counter firepower modifiers for foot panicked and foot stunned are black, which affect both the blue and red firepowers.

Technically, the foot suppressed counter should also have black firepower modifiers. This is a good catch.

The defense modifiers however stay red and do not affect AT and Inf Gun blue defense values for the foot berserk, foot cowering and foot panicked hit counters.

Uwe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Uwe

Thanks. I'll get my black pen out tonight and correct the foot suppressed counter.

Just finished plating the Bug River scenario (as a two-player, using my Opp fire variant) Phew! Nail-biting.

Thanks as always for your continued support to everyone.

Colin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.