Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » Hungary

Subject: Geeks in Gödöllő? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vili Maunula
msg tools
I know that this is a long shot, but are there any fellow Geeks in Gödöllő? I own a couple of dozen games and would love some board gaming action.

I'm not a native Hungarian, but I think that I speak enough of the language to get through most games, so I wouldn't say no to a Hungarian speaking group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carcass One
England
Virginia Water
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
vili wrote:
I know that this is a long shot, but are there any fellow Geeks in Gödöllő? I own a couple of dozen games and would love some board gaming action.

I'm not a native Hungarian, but I think that I speak enough of the language to get through most games, so I wouldn't say no to a Hungarian speaking group.

If you speak Hungarian then I would suggest you to post something similar on the most popular forum where Hungarian board gamers advertise meetings.

Also, here's a link to the official blog of the Hungarian Board Gamers Society with lots of useful infos and links.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vili Maunula
msg tools
Thanks! I'll take a look.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.