Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Runebound (Second Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Questions on setup and others rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julio

Hidalgo
Texas
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played our first Runebound game today and we got some questions:

- When setting up the game you need to place adventure counters on the corresponding colors on the board, that includes the sunburst spaces also?
- Is there a limit to the number of artifacts you can carry? I'm aware you can only hace 2 weapons and 1 armor, but I'd like to check if artifacts such as potions, bombs, belts, rings, etc are limitless.
- Is there any limit for the number of benefical cards you can receive from encounters or challenges? For instance those cards where if you defeat the challenge you can keep it for later use, or encounters cards that give you some advantages to movement or combat.

We'll appreciatte your advise, thanks
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Pytel
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jrescan wrote:
- When setting up the game you need to place adventure counters on the corresponding colors on the board, that includes the sunburst spaces also?

Yes. The sunburst matters only when you draw event cards - it's the sunburst adventures that are replenished. The sunburst has no special significance during setup.

Quote:
- Is there a limit to the number of artifacts you can carry?

No.

Quote:
- Is there any limit for the number of benefical cards you can receive from encounters or challenges?

No.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julio

Hidalgo
Texas
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Todd.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.