Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're a pilot and you want to launch yourself in a viper, but there are no vipers available in reserves, can you "take over" an unmanned viper already in space?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure it says in the rules (or possibly Corey explained it) that if all available vipers are already in space, you can remove an unmanned viper from the board and relaunch with it. You do not get to just place your character in the viper where it is, you have to relaunch from the tubes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lindgaard
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Right ! it's on page 28 under "Component limitations"

If all vipers are in play and a player wishes to activate the "hangar deck" location, he may choose to move a viper from any space area to the "reserves" so that he may pilot it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lindgaard wrote:
Right ! it's on page 28 under "Component limitations"

If all vipers are in play and a player wishes to activate the "hangar deck" location, he may choose to move a viper from any space area to the "reserves" so that he may pilot it.

Yes, thank you. I thought I had seen it somewhere. I was expecting it to be under the "Pilot Vipers" section on page 26. Silly me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.