Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My son (aka Dominion Shark) came up with this one.

Bank
Cost: 5 (or 2)

Play (Trash) all other players turn over top two cards.
The player of the bank may/must take any VP cards.
Player who loses card gains money from bank equal to half of VP card's cost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Ölmestig
Sweden
Halmstad
Halland
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I think you need to work with the texts as there can be many ways to interpret what it means.

I have interpreted what I think you mean and changed it somewhat:
Each other player reveal their top two cards. If they reveal Victoy cards you gain those cards. The other cards are discarded. Players losing cards take money cards worth two [coin] less than the worth of the Victory cards from the supply and place them in the discard pile.

When just having it work on province cards makes it slightly less useful, but it works better with the idea of what you get. I see problems with the gains money from the bank equal to half of VP card's cost. Did you mean the cost of the money or the or the buying power? How do you round things when having a dutchy? And how about taking several of different types of money, eg. when losing a province?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about,

"Other players turn over the top two cards of their decks.
The player of the Bank, chooses up to one* VP card from each player to gain (place in his discard pile). All other cards are discarded.

Players losing VP cards gain money cards of his choice with face value equal to half the value of the lost VP card (rounded up)."

* change from original suggestion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.