Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I'm just putting together another scenario which I hope to put here on BGG once it's finished.

Here is the built up map at the beginning of play:

The requirements are as follows:

I was thinking of having everything locked off to begin with. All Doors locked & Windows all barricaded. It's just a straight run/smash open the doors to the Cellar square at the bottom left of the map, from the starting point on the X's.

Any 1 player needs to roll equal to or less than their strength to open up the hatch whilst adjacent to or on it. Then, once open, each player needs to spend an Action whilst standing on the hatch to descend into safety.

The only thing I'm not too sure about is starting weapons. I know our survivors have been nursing our beloved fire axes, so if we begin with those it'd be a straight smash through the corridor wall and straight down the map, for a quick game.

So, I was thinking of allowing players to start with only a 1 handed item, or possibly even nothing. Just to hamper the Survivors & slow the pace down at the beginning.

I also need some blurb about what happens before or running up to this Scene, and what this place is? Maybe a hastily erected rescue centre?

Any help/comments in completing this scenario appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian McCarthy
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Scenario 4 - Deadlock. Help required.
I've only tried the first scenario with a big group, seven players, but I'm glad to hear that you're designing a new scenario. This is a really great game system that could be exploited to many different ends.

I'll have to give your map and ideas some thought, since nothing helpful has come to mind yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.