Popular Tags: [View All]
Empress
Japan
Nogata, Nakano-ku
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe it is just because I am feverish -- but never ever ever should the characters from Pride and Prejudice be playing Battlestar Galactica.

:Shudders:

It was a horrible dream. And I think that there has been too much BSG in a short time span.

That is all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
When my wife was pregnant we would rent whole seasons of television shows... well we started watching Sopranos and would literally watch 7 hours (at least) a day for a week straight...

Needless to say my dreams were... well scary, in the Italian stereotype way.

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Abby
BC West Coast
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a jaw/tooth pain during sleep a bit ago and my sleeping self interpreted this with a dream where I was in a horrifying hand to hand combat with Perez Hilton.

Little f***er can scrap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Society of Watchers
United States
Killbuck
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Toggy wrote:
Maybe it is just because I am feverish -- but never ever ever should the characters from Pride and Prejudice be playing Battlestar Galactica.

:Shudders:

It was a horrible dream. And I think that there has been too much BSG in a short time span.

That is all.

Yeah, hate those kinds of dreams and I get them all the time because of my medicine. Then you have to get up. Move around a bit to clear your head before going back to bed or you just end up getting more of those awful dreams.

yuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A couple of nights ago, I was playing a life-sized version of Mr. Jack, moving real people around the board. I didn't sleep well and kept on waking, but every time I went back to sleep, I went back to the dream and the freaky game!

And I don't even own it or have even played it!!

I was reading the rules that day..........
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's me everynight. I had a weird and for some reason startling dream this morning... in half an hour. I wish sometimes I could shut off my brain so I would stop having these crazy ass dreams.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rappak wrote:
That's me everynight. I had a weird and for some reason startling dream this morning... in half an hour. I wish sometimes I could shut off my brain so I would stop having these crazy ass dreams.

Just wait until this B.O.B. nonsense is over. I'm sure it'll get better then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
I dreamed last night that I was actually in the game Red November.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Miller
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KSensei wrote:
I dreamed last night that I was actually in the game Red November.

That must have been a fun dream. Wasn't the sub a bit small for you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of All Simians — Not a Mere Diplomat
United States
Wilmington
Select State
flag msg tools
designer
I love you.
badge
I love you.
mb
Toggy wrote:

Were they playing the game BSG, or playing characters from BSG? I'm not sure which is better, but...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Empress
Japan
Nogata, Nakano-ku
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They were playing the game. I remember being an argument about who was the Cyclon, and Georgiana was quite miffed that no one would believe that it was Darcy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
amwiles wrote:
Rappak wrote:

Just wait until this B.O.B. nonsense is over. I'm sure it'll get better then.

This started WAY before B.O.B started. Way before.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.