Subject: New Toy for all of you rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kaelari sha'tal
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I made a starship customizer/configurer to make it easier to find the exact systems you want on your ships. Once you have your ship set up you can click a link and it gives you an easy printout for your ship including all the dice/crew/characters you put on it.
Note it currently does not handle expendable dice correctly and I'm still entering data for the Borg.
If you find anything incorrect on any of the dice let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hart
United States
La Marque
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Great. Where do I find it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kaelari sha'tal
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
odd it cut out the url?
http://chaoticage.com/dice

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hart
United States
La Marque
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
it wont let me display the page after you log in(I assume it's the BGG login and password).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kaelari sha'tal
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
the login is guest and password is guest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kaelari sha'tal
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I've now got all the dice in and some ships which i have numbers for but am missing dice. Those being the K'T'inga upgrade, the K'vort, the Romulan Scoutship. I still need to put in the Oberth and the Constellation.
I added a second prinout option that may be more useful for those who don't actually have dice. It prints little cards which you can cut out and then move around like dice. When you want to use one roll a regular die and count that many places.
Feedback is always welcome and please let me know if any official dice are missing or unofficial dice you want added.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Rider
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
With all crack dice and all crew and characters, the Ent-E could cost 124pts!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hart
United States
La Marque
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I know they are not "offical" but could you add mines and shuttles?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kaelari sha'tal
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I got the enterprise up to 138. but that was just trying to max it out.

I would need numbers/rules for the shuttles and mines.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hart
United States
La Marque
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Shuttlecraft, these are mini-ships that have limited abilities. These facets resemble the impulse engines for ships but vary in fuction. The first number is how many movment pts the shuttle produced to move. The next is how much damage it will deal(this number will still be modified by the helm tack chart) and lastly the 3rd number is how much incoming damage will be reduced(think of is as shield/armor/jinking).

Every shuttle will have 1 facet that has a D on it. Once a shuttle is damaged it is not rolled anymore but it must stay on the D facet. Shuttles take as much damage as is there point value before it is considered "damaged". If there is not enough to reach to damage point just ignore extra's dont keep track of it(Example a 4pt fighter has 8pts of incoming damage , after rolling for and getting 5 on its 3rd listed number(the one that reduces incoming damage) there will be 3pts left over as thats not enough to damage it, it gets ignored) Once damaged it will take as much as its pt value before it is destroyed. So a 1 pt shuttle will take 2pts of damaged before it's destroyed, the 2pt will take 4, etc.

A Shuttle may be used as a free action once per volley. Each shuttle may only be used once each turn. Each turn when you reset your "screens up" you would also reset the shuttle to its name facet. During the turn if you wanted to move more than 1 shuttle then you could move some or all of them as your ships system (along with an impulse like normal). To use a shuttle simple state that your going to use/move one of your shuttles Before or after you complete your ships turn. Roll the die and consult the movement you may then use those moment pts as normal. Then if you intend to fire the shuttle roll it once agian to find out how much base damage it does as you would any other weapon. If a shuttle is fired apon you may roll it to see if it avoids any of the damage. IF damage remain damage and or destroy the shuttle as stated above. A shuttle may lanch from a ship once its been charged(like any other weapon) and in the chargd area. place it in the helm track area where the ships currently is located. A ship may pick up a shuttle if its in the same area as the shuttle. a shuttle may be repaired like any other weapon but only with repair crews. Damaged shuttles can not fire. A ship may only have 1pt shuttles unless stated otherwise and a ship may have 1 shuttle for every 20pts (rounded up). Furthermore ships may not have shuttles larger than 1pt onless stated on the control panel. Lastly, if you roll the ID facet you may add 1 to any total that you are using, when you choose that facet that you want.
Advanced rule: Other ships may not pick up a shuttle unless it is damaged. At that point the shuttle may be repaired and used by the new owner as if it was his shuttle.

1 pt shuttle

2pt shuttle (also know as a fighter)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.