Popular Tags: [View All]
John Gorski
United States
Blairstown
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been over the rules a couple of times but haven't seen anything regarding stacking in the battlegrounds. Is is allowed or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryon Petrie
United States
Kaukauna
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, it is not. That is part of what makes the fighting in the Battlegrounds challenging. It would make it too easy to muster reinforcements in round 4 of combat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Betz
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is not allowed.I do not have the valley games rules in front of me so I am not sure if it is mentioned.In the avalon hill titan rules it says in secction 11.5:A non-flying character cannot enter a hex that contains another character(even one that is friendly).A flying character may be moved across occupied hexes.A fkying character always lands at the end of it's move,but may not land on a hazard that forbids it's entry,in an occupied hex,or in a hex which it does not have suffucient movement allowance to enter.

I would be suprised if this is not mentioned in the valley games edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Betz
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok just checked it is in section 11.5 in the valley games edition also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gorski
United States
Blairstown
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot, guys. That makes sense and clears things up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.