Nicolas Eskubi
Spain
Bilbao
Vizcaya
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Burkhard,

The 90% is done, we are behind the schedule with the Rif War because the ammount of work of this last months, I hope that we can have ready to download in one month or maybe two and yes, in english too.

Best
Niko
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Schneider
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Any further update on a release date?

thx

Scott
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Eskubi
Spain
Bilbao
Vizcaya
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Scott,

After the agreement with MMP, now we are part of MMP like his new game series, all about this small "mod" is in stand by, I would like be added in the Operations magazine but will see, have to talk with MMP, I will post any update when have some informations.

Niko
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Clemente
California
flag msg tools
Here the truceless armies yet / Trample, rolled in blood and sweat; / They kill and kill and never die; / And I think that each is I. // None will part us, none undo / The knot that makes one flesh of two, /
badge
Sick with hatred, sick with pain, / Strangling -- When shall we be slain? // When shall I be dead and rid / Of the wrong my father did? / How long, how long, till spade and hearse / Puts to sleep my mother's curse?
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/880230/mmp-cancels-repri...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Moreno Garcia
Spain
flag msg tools
Niko3 wrote:
Hi Scott,

After the agreement with MMP, now we are part of MMP like his new game series, all about this small "mod" is in stand by, I would like be added in the Operations magazine but will see, have to talk with MMP, I will post any update when have some informations.

Niko

"La Guerra del Rif", will be re-considered as expansion module for "A Las Barricadas 2nd edition"?.

I'm looking forward "La Guerra del Rif" as a published board game, (printed with quality), and not a "print and play" thing.

It's a very interesting module, covering a very unknown war (even in spain, but not so sure about moroco or france).
Will be also french troops available, or just spanish and moroco?

Any news about it?.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.