Panzer» Forums » General

Subject: Panzer released rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Petre Tutunea
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
My work on Panzer is complete (for now). It consisted of graphics for the game logo and cover, cards (including my expansion set of 40 new ones), 6 modular Western Front maps, 2 sheets of counters, new terrain types and a set of revised and advanced rules. The game can be downloaded here.

* note: Since BGG has trouble accepting files bigger than 5-8Mb I had to upload the rar archive containing all the pdf files somewhere else, namely to rapidshare.com

edit - The link now points to the new Panzer 1.1 archive
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lloyd Krassner
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hereby declare this to be the new official version of Panzer.
I make Petre the official steward, moderator, guardian, and resident expert on all things Panzer.

Lloyd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petre Tutunea
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
Warpspawngames wrote:
I hereby declare this to be the new official version of Panzer.
I make Petre the official steward, moderator, guardian, and resident expert on all things Panzer.

Thanks Lloyd, I appreciate your confidence.

Like I told you before, I found Panzer's design clean and elegant, with easy to learn rules perfectly suited for those new to board wargaming (and I mean wargaming, not Memoir '44). Panzer only lacked an attractive set of graphics to make it more appealing to those interested and that's where I stepped in.

I also feel that there is room for development in the rules area for those who mastered the basic set and are looking for greater complexity - hope to see your input in the future, as well as in the scenarios/maps design.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, I suggest drop.io as an alternative to rapid share for your file hosting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petre Tutunea
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
Howitzer_120mm wrote:
Hey, I suggest drop.io as an alternative to rapid share for your file hosting.

drop.io looks easy enough to use, pretty much like Rapidshare. However, after taking a quick look at it and comparing it to Rapidshare (which I've been using for about 3 years now) I can quick comment on a few things:

- Rapidshare has no limit on the stored files number or size while drop.io has a 100Mb size limit
- Rapidshare has unlimited account validity. The drop.io account seems to be expiring "about 1 year from last view"
- From my tested download speeds on both accounts - Rapidshare 200-250 kbs / drop.io 100-115kbs
- drop.io provides unlimited downloads per day and no waiting time while Rapidshare is limitied in this aspect

Overall, drop.io seems to be better suited for small, heavily accessed files. Thanks Andrew, I'll keep it in mind for future use

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.