Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
A fan of new Knizia games
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm keen to try this - has it officially been released?

I heard on GeekSpeak it sold out (?) at Essen, and again at BGG.con. Am I likely to see it at the FLGS soon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle Zentis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been released in the States, and Thoughthammer at least still has some in stock. I don't know when it's reaching Australia, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Johnson
United States
Boonville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dougadamsau wrote:

I heard on GeekSpeak it sold out (?) at Essen, and again at BGG.con. Am I likely to see it at the FLGS soon?

It's been out in my FLGS for a week or so, but I have no idea how that will relate to availability in Australia.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
I brought one back from BGG.con Doug, so if you want to try it out I am sure we can arrange something. We are a definite maybe for EGF tomorrow, otherwise one of the Gamers@Dockers sessions perhaps?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
dougadamsau wrote:

Only a small amount was taken by an Australian distributor (not Funatical) so you might see it relatively soon (or not due to the small order). I'd say call your retailers and tell them to bang the drum of their distirbutors and we shall see what happens. (Of course, some of your retailers ARE your distributors!)

Zev Shlasinger, President
Z-Man Games, Inc.
www.zmangames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
A fan of new Knizia games
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Fraser and Zev.

I'm am home with SWMBO as her time approaches, so EGF is out

I may sneak down to the distributor near me and see if they're the Wasabi merchants.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
dougadamsau wrote:
Thanks Fraser and Zev.

I'm am home with SWMBO as her time approaches, so EGF is out

I may sneak down to the distributor near me and see if they're the Wasabi merchants.

That close already? I am sure we could arrange a care-package-delivery for you and SWMBO to try it out. Is Reggy near you or am I imagining that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.