Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Any ideas if there has ever been a game about a toilet? I'm thinking Tidy Bowl Man and little turd soldiers? Sorry I know this is bizarre but I've been having this itch in the back of my head about this maybe-game. Any help would muchly be appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Brosius
United States
Needham Heights
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about Pecunia non olet, which is about running a toilet business in ancient Rome?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashar Foley
United States
Centereach
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not heard of a game about a toilet. But I'd be interested in a little man who ventured into the depths to recover all the dead pet goldfish.

But also, to my mind at least, there is nothing more horrifying than a toilet that is backed up--a toilet that spews forth waste rather than magically takes it away. Perhaps the goal of the game could be to keep the pipes clean and functioning in the face of a chronic septic tank malfunction. But then that might conflict with your idea of the little turd soldiers--the goal would be to make the turds disappear!

Good luck to you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
I may JUST 'know' these others ALL too well, and then might suggest that perhaps a "bidet" would BE more to their likings?
blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
checked out the toilet fixing game... nope, not it.

And i'm not making the game... last night after changing my daughters diaper I had a little thought in the back of my head about a commercial that I saw on tv way way back... something about two boys playing with a toilet and little army guys... but the army guys were cleansers and poop soldiers... I'm figuring it was just weird commercial but if it wasn't then I want to find out more about the game.

thanks for the help so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
I may JUST 'know' these others ALL too well, and then might suggest that perhaps a "bidet" would BE more to their likings?
blush

Bidet... isn't that the french way of saying, "Excuse me sir but there is a frog in your trousers?"

Didn't know what a Bidet was Mr. GROGnads until I hit university... my small town was really just that small.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Nomad
Netherlands
Den Bosch
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You need to ask this Q in chit-chat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Belli
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
mbmbmbmbmb
Make it a Euro with a prince or princess theme and call it Royal Flush.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pete belli wrote:
Make it a Euro with a prince or princess theme and call it Royal Flush.

Pete, that was just wrong... but thanks, I'll keep it in mind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Randy Weston - The Spirits of Our Ancestors
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I seem to remember an ad in the back of a catalogue for some targets that were supposed to float around in your toilet bowl. I think most of us have done a little target practice from time to time...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Big John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.