I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents...
badge
...that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. "
mbmbmbmbmb
Tag Team: The Musical

Teams
This game will consist of five (5) teams. Each team will have a Team Leader, Team Spy, and Team Informant. The teams will be designated Green, Blue, Black, Yellow and Red. Each team will share a chat room.

Victory Conditions
Each team’s victory condition will be the complete elimination of two other teams. Each team’s victory condition will be different from the other teams. Each team will also be in the Victory Condition of two other teams.

In addition, if any team achieves parity with the remaining players, that team will win, regardless of the status of the other teams. (If there are 6 players left, and three are members of the Blue team, the Blue team will win)

In the event that teams tie for the win, the team which has the majority in surviving members will be the winner. In the event that this still leads to a tie, then the team with a surviving Team Leader will win. In the event that it is still a tie, then the team who lost the team member latest will be the winner.

Team Roles
Teams will be assigned at random. Team members will then be allowed to vote for which members of their team will fill each role. The vote will be held on Night 0, and will go for 24 hours, or until all teams have voted for their member’s roles. In the event of no member receiving a majority vote, then team roles will be assigned at random based on the votes of each member. Any player that does not check in on Night 0 will be replaced. Players that have not checked once each day can be replaced at the request of the other team members.

Team Leader – Each Team Leader will have separate Chat Rooms with each of the other Team Leaders. The names of the Leaders will be hidden in these Chat Rooms.

Team Spy – Each Team Spy will select one target and team.. The player will receive a view stating if the target is a member of that team. If the view is positive, the Spy will also receive the target's role. If the Spy does not submit an order, a random view of team member that is not on his/her Victory Condition will be given. Each Spy will receive one Random Night 0 view of player that is not on his/her Victory Condition.

Team Informant – Each Team Informant will select one target each night. The player will receive one random team V.C. that the target has. If the Informant does not submit an order, a random view of a player will be given. Each Informant will receive a Random Night 0 view of a player that does not have the Informant’s team on his/her Victory Condition.

Lynch Vote and Night Kill
There will be no standard Lynch. Instead, the two players who receive the most votes will receive the Night Kill orders. Tie-Breakers will be determined by Longest Held Vote. Players are not allowed to vote for members of their team.

All Night Kills will occur at the same time. In the event that a winner of one Night Kill is not able to choose a target, the Team Leader will be allowed to select the Night Kill target. In the event that the Team Leader is unavailable to choose a targer, the teammates will be allowed to select the Night Kill target.

Death Reveal
Each player’s team will be revealed upon death.

Dusk, Dawn and the Weekend
Dusk will occur at 3:00pm. Dawn will occur at 5:00pm. Both Dusk and Dawn will occur on the hour mark, and any vote or order posted after will not count. This game will not run over the weekend.

Start Date
The game when it is filled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Tag Team: The Musical - 15 Players Needed - Newbies Welcome - Suggestions Welcome
Player List According to Cassandra:
greek2me
Maeve_1981
riot
Snaak
TheBannister

5 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/3612...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Room for one more
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: Tag Team: The Musical - 15 Players Needed - Newbies Welcome - Suggestions Welcome
Possible Additions:

If the team leader is the one who would have chosen the kill but not able to/ either of the other two team members can proxy.

Sadly, each of the teammate powers seem lacking in the firepower. Hopefully the VC's will make it interesting/different enough to stop this game from being an all but vanilla game.

The spy is pretty weak. I'm not sure if there is much use in that power, since there are so many variables. soblue Maybe if the spy views for role and the informant gets the team color and one vc?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What if the spy receives a successful hit on team, he will also receive the role also?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Room for one more
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: Tag Team: The Musical - 12 Players Needed - Newbies Welcome - Suggestions Welcome
Dispaminite wrote:
What if the spy receives a successful hit on team, he will also receive the role also?

That would be better. Having to guess team out of 4 is hard so I wouldn't even expect someone to get a hit until n3ish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pragmatically turning whims into principles
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Tag Team: The Musical - 11 Players Needed - Newbies Welcome - Suggestions Welcome
what if two teams get parity at the same time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Tag Team: The Musical - 11 Players Needed - Newbies Welcome - Suggestions Welcome
Redhawke wrote:
what if two teams get parity at the same time?

In that rare instance, I would say both teams get the victory, unless someone has another suggestion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Thingamagummy
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Don't make me bust out the drama!!
badge
Panda is a Werewolf. The Village wins!
mbmbmbmbmb
What does this have to do with a musical?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
arkibet wrote:
What does this have to do with a musical?

Everything!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only 11 more needed. Sign up now. Spaces are filling up fast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JC
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played a game like this one before. Can't remember the name. Sorry I won't join cos the times are bad for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lets bump this up to see if we can get some more players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another bump to get this restarted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dispaminite wrote:
Another bump to get this restarted.

One more bump before I delete this if there is no interest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val K
United States
Bowie
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you considered offering parfait?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Valkerie32 wrote:
Have you considered offering parfait?

I'm about ready to offer Monkeys. Everyone likes Monkeys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elsie Rocketship
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
As you slide down The Bannister Of Life, let's hope the splinters are facing the right direction
mbmbmbmbmb
I love monkeys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val K
United States
Bowie
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
mbmbmbmbmb
Dispaminite wrote:

Monkeys do not contribute to my happiness.. tho I suppose their poo flinging antics are considered amusing by some?
Prolly those not in range or downwind

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Valkerie32 wrote:
Dispaminite wrote:

Monkeys do not contribute to my happiness.. tho I suppose their poo flinging antics are considered amusing by some?
Prolly those not in range or downwind

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elke M
Belgium
Lier
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to join!
Hi guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elsie Rocketship
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
As you slide down The Bannister Of Life, let's hope the splinters are facing the right direction
mbmbmbmbmb
Maeve_1981 wrote:
I would love to join!
Hi guys!

Wow, Snaak was right!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Snaak does have his groupies
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since we had a few signups. We'll knock this one around a bit more to see if we can get anyone else interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elke M
Belgium
Lier
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dispaminite wrote:
Snaak does have his groupies

Seems like I'm the only one
His new avatar will attract some more...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.