Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr. Frothingslosh
Canada
Caledon
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have an in-shrink copy of Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective (1982).

Does not really look to be my type of game though. Any ideas of dollar or trade worth?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hoffman
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This one is an "eye of the beholder" type game as far as value goes. It's one of my favorite games and I like to spread it around whenever possible. I've bought 3 copies of the 3-ring binder version of the base game with anywhere from 1 to 3 of the expansions included in it for $20 or less, as well as a copy of just the base game (again, binder version) for a whopping $2.99 on ebay. The expansions tend to do a bit better on their own on ebay ($10-20), but, for the most part, only the Adventures by Gaslight expansion is particularly hard to find or carries much resale-market value [$20-$35 or so]. Queens Park Affair will reaches that range from time to time too, but not that often.

You'll be better served looking for a trade as I've seen it trade around here for $30-$50 in-print games, but it's unlikely to sell for much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Norder
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmb
This page has the market info for what it has sold for on this site:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekstore.php3?action=marketinf...

That's not a huge sample size to base things upon, but it should give you an idea.

I've always wanted that series of games, but they're not even listed on my wish list here. Oops. I'm adding them right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.