A Game of Thrones Collectible Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Any pics of LCG Core Set box content? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bart Sims
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd appreciate if someone could upload any pictures of LCG Core Set content (especially 'out of box' & cards pics)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Any pics of LCG Core Set content?
I'm not sure if you want pictures for the art or the contents of what cards are included and what abilities these cards have. If it's the latter, here's a complete list:

http://www.tzumainn.com/agot/cards/set.php?set=Core

They usually have pictures to go with of all the cards but the Core set and some of the chapter packs aren't done yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Sims
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Any pics of LCG Core Set content?
Thx, but I already have the 'Raven Evolved' utility, and there are pics of all 2600 AGoT CCG cards

I'm interested in the LCG Core Set box content. How the board, plastic figures and chits looks like? Maybe some exemplary card, just to know the art design of the cards? (in CCG there were many versions of cards with GRR Martin's characters)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
This isn't what you initially asked for but the FFG rulebook has samples of the cards, tokens, board, and figures.

Here is a link:
http://new.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/agotlcg/suppor...

There is also a few graphics on the main AGOT:TCG page:
http://new.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite.asp?eidm=10&...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Sims
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I know - I've seen that

I'm looking for pics similar to those:

You can see there all of the game elements, box content, size of cards and figures, people playing....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Well the game isn't out yet, so you won't be seeing those for a while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Sims
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
???

LCG Core Set have been available in one of the biggest boardgame stores in Poland, since end of november. If it's in Poland, it's also in US& other european stores for sure...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
DaRealOdi wrote:
???

LCG Core Set have been available in one of the biggest boardgame stores in Poland, since end of november. If it's in Poland, it's also in US& other european stores for sure...

This was delayed in the US until Ocotber. Then less than a month ago, I posted that it could be bought directly from FFG. But I am not sure if that was still a pre-order status because a quick glance at most online retailers don't have it yet. So there may be copies out there but it isn't readily available in mass distribution that I can tell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason -
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Distributors have had the Core Set for a few weeks now; game stores have had it on their shelves for a couple weeks. I purchased mine the week before Thanksgiving and know from forum posts at FFG that people have generally been able to get it, if there store hasn't sold out (my local store sold out twice so far). I believe CCGarmory online has them as well. All that said, I haven't seen any "in use" pictures online and haven't taken any of my set. The four pawns are nicely detailed with a "weathered" black wash on them. The tokens are all cardboard, typical heavyweight stuff with a nice "linen" style finish. The board doesn't fold; it's the exact dimensions of the box, which if you've seen any FFG square box games (e.g., the AGoT board game and expansions), you'll know the size. The cards are typical card game stuff using the standard collectible card dimensions so protectors will fit fine. Sorry I don't have pics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery Bass
United States
San Carlos
California
flag msg tools
badge
What's this? Why, it's the Hiller Flying Platform! It flew in 1955.
mbmbmbmbmb
I uploaded a couple of pics of the Core set contents. There are four decks that come with the game, I just spread out the contents of two other AGOT decks to get the jist of the layout.
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/406744
and
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/406745

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Sims
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Well, I stand corrected. Haven't seen the game out here and my usual (online) stomping grounds didn't seem to have it.

Question on the photos you posted, Jeffery. There appears to be a few black borderd cards. Are these from previous versions? I thought the core set was to be white bordered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seiya V
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
You'll Never Walk Alone!
mbmbmbmbmb
He implied that the cards on the table were from other decks, not LCG ones. I have a copy of the game, and can verify that they're all white bordered cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery Bass
United States
San Carlos
California
flag msg tools
badge
What's this? Why, it's the Hiller Flying Platform! It flew in 1955.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, sorry about the black bordered cards in my pics. I've sleeved the core sets (with their white borders) and they didn't photograph well in their sleeves so I have some unsleeved cards from the older CCG (Five Kings edition) in the picture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.