Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Dealers Choice car dealership game update rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Beaver
msg tools
One of my favorite games of all time was a 1972 game called Dealers Choice where the premise was that players were all auto dealership owners and the goal was to buy and sell cars to make the highest profits while dealing with theft, collisions, and other variables that made the game very interesting. We still own it today but we were wondering if there was any updated version of that game available. i really think that an updated version would really be a great game today. I'm just wondering if anybody has heard anything about it (or even if you've ever played it before). It's a great game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thomas
United States
Oceanside
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember that game from when I was a kid. I loved the cover too! I have not heard of any updated versions. It wasn't super popular among my friends back then, but if there was a new version I would love to give it a test drive

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Beaver
msg tools
It was the favorite among all of my friends as a kid. Now i play it with my kids all the time. After Settlers it's their favorite. they love it too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.