Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George Murray
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After a few plays I am learning the rules; mostly that is.
Do I have it correct: whenever the King lands on a territory --- a castle is either built or replaced according to whoever has the control of that territory [or nothing in a tie or if it is your own territory and there is no dispute]. This came about when I had to move the King to a territory that belonged to me but I had now lost ownership of that territory. Do I have to then give up that territory even though I moved the King? Do players get to build a castle / take over castles out of turn in these circumstances?
thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(The Artist formerly known as) Arnest R
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Keep calm and carry on...
mbmbmbmbmb
georgeandpeggy wrote:
After a few plays I am learning the rules; mostly that is.
Do I have it correct: whenever the King lands on a territory --- a castle is either built or replaced according to whoever has the control of that territory [or nothing in a tie or if it is your own territory and there is no dispute]. This came about when I had to move the King to a territory that belonged to me but I had now lost ownership of that territory. Do I have to then give up that territory even though I moved the King? Do players get to build a castle / take over castles out of turn in these circumstances?
thanks

Looks correct to me

But don't forget to count your castles and add them up to your supporters to calculate respective powers on your territories.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Vreeland
United States
Coatesville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so wait, i had this question while playing it, but we said it had to be your turn to build/replace a castle. Is that wrong and other players can actually take over the land? It makes sense but clarification would be helpful. Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Daw
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
Yes, whenever the King ends on a land, control is re-evaluated, regardless of who just moved the King.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fer moros
South Korea
Kwang-Ju
Gwangju
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When King visit a region that has one of my towers and I repeat control do I place a second tower on that region?

thanks and happy games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
Köln
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fmoros wrote:
When King visit a region that has one of my towers and I repeat control do I place a second tower on that region?

thanks and happy games!

I had the same question and found the answer here: Number of Castles per territory

Short: No, as there's only 1 tower allowed in each province.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.