Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jorge Montero
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I'll take Manhattan in a garbage bag. With Latin written on it that says "It's hard to give a shit these days"
mbmbmbmbmb
Ask and admin. they might be generous enough to run the needed db queries by hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I promise I will not kill you until you reach the top.
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Have you joined the 2017 Secret Cthanta yet?
badge
mb
Not knowing your old name, I'd say it wouldn't hurt your chances if at least one of your ids was a supporter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sdonohue wrote:
Not knowing your old name, I'd say it wouldn't hurt your chances if at least one of your ids was a supporter.

Not really.
I've asked aldie several times if I could get my old account back, but he's been unresponsive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David G. Cox Esq.
Australia
Lighthouse Beach
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Do what you can, with what you've got, where you are.
mbmbmbmbmb
Don E wrote:
I'm not actually a new user, I've just assumed a new name because I didn't like my full name as my user name anymore. I was able to send myself all my geekgold, but I would love to transfer my collection, thumbs, all that stuff too. Any ideas? Thanks,

Don

It's a bit sad if 'Junko' is better than your full name.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
quiet, not much content
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, what I did was submit a request to have my user name changed when I realized my full name was out there for anyone to track down with google.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.