Subject: Exact Card Count rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb

Is there - anywhere - an exact count of which cards should come with the game ?

We spent the entire first play convinced we had too many fires and not enough leaks, and then a few leaks appeared right at the bottom of the deck, so we decided we were ok after all.

Then, speaking to a friend today, I find out his copy has no fire cards, a few leaks, but a ton of descent and pressure cards.

N.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I noticed I had a lot more Fire Events than Flood Events. This isn't official, but it is what I received:

x6 - Descent
x1 - Engine Down
x1 - Fast Descent
x8 - Fire
x3 - Fire Spreads
x1 - Friendly Fire
x8 - Hatch Blocked
x1 - Kraken
x2 - Leak
x2 - Missile Countdown
x1 - Overheated
x1 - Oxygen Pumps Down
x2 - Reactor Malfunction
x6 - Reactor Warmup
x8 - Respite
x2 - Stumble
x2 - Turbulence
x1 - Underwater Current

I am sure it is quite possible, with the 4 individually wrapped decks, that someone may have gotten duplicates of some and nonoe of others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a list at http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/353762, I was also pointed to this list. Packing errors seem to happen, I missed an item tile. However, Fantasy Flight (and Heidelberger here in Germany) are very fast to respond and send missing material.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
I won an Games for Geekgold Lottery with 0.09% Chance of winning. You sure you wanna mess with me?
mbmbmbmbmb
Moviebuffs wrote:

Then, speaking to a friend today, I find out his copy has no fire cards, a few leaks, but a ton of descent and pressure cards.

Yeah... gnomish submarines... there is quite none like the other they all have different flaws!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Lloyd
United Kingdom
Holmes Chapel
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My set matches Brian's (ColtsFan76) so I hope that's the right distribution.

Garry
http://www.trickylight.co.uk | http://www.spiel.co.uk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel (working on TENNISmind...)
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
badge
My best-rated game: TETRARCHIA, about the tetrarchy that saved Rome
mbmbmbmbmb
The list given above by Lutz is good, I used it to check my components.

BTW, checking the destruction tokens I realized that the oxygen token has the missile one on his back, and vice versa (the kraken and engine tokens are the same front and back).

Did I get a unique ( ) copy of the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
I won an Games for Geekgold Lottery with 0.09% Chance of winning. You sure you wanna mess with me?
mbmbmbmbmb
franchi wrote:

BTW, checking the destruction tokens I realized that the oxygen token has the missile one on his back, and vice versa (the kraken and engine tokens are the same front and back).

Did I get a unique ( ) copy of the game?

If yours is unique, then mine is too... so I guess they're not

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.