Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Greenberg
United States
Powell
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In a 6 player game we had the problem that the bank ran dry of food. I hadn't seen anything in the rules that covered this situation. Does the player just get what he can, or do we give him the food as soon as somebody turns more in? I would assume the player is just out of luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
This isn't official but I would assume that supply items like that should be unlimited. I would just use pennies or something else that is convenient to track it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
This isn't official but I would assume that supply items like that should be unlimited. I would just use pennies or something else that is convenient to track it.

That's what we determined as well in a recent game where we didn't have enough gold (right before I played a double gold card with a 5 and 6 rolled!). Until the gold was replenished, I just grabbed the right number of foods or cannons (minus one) and put one gold on top.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Dennis
United States
Pawleys Island
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you paying food and gold as needed after both morning and evening movement? We haven't run out of treasure yet, though we came close the first time when we were only paying out after our evening move.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.