Popular Tags: [View All]
Society of Watchers
United States
Killbuck
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The question is: "Where did she learn that?" I'd try to just keep on the look for signs of things that are... well, "not-quite right". Probably nothing, but best to be sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of All Simians — Not a Mere Diplomat
United States
Wilmington
Select State
flag msg tools
designer
I love you.
badge
I love you.
mb
It's those damn Bratz dolls, again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Chavez
Mexico
Monterrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When the boy was about 10 months old, he was learning to walk. His mom would stand him up on the carpet and he'd take some drunkenly steps before going down on his butt. Big fun was being had by all.

So, I pick up the camcorder and stand about 12 feet away from my wife. I start recording as she let's go of the kid and he starts stumbling towards me.

Only, he didn't fall; he kept going and, close to the 12 feet line, he decides to fall down. Only, instintively, he reaches up to try and hold on to something --that something being Daddy, who is still recording and fully unaware of the terrorist act in progress.

In his effort not to fall, he reaches out with his tiny hand and grabs my right, well, let's be blunt... teste. Hard enough to actually break his fall. It felt like it went down all the way to my knee (it didn't actually).

Next thing I remember, I'm lying on the ground, paralyzed with pain and laughing frantically at the absurdity of it all, while trying to reassure the wife and the kid (who is in full blown crying mode by now) that I'm OK and just need a minute. It was more like ten.

And I still cringe when a toddler approaches me. Which bodes ill for my soon-to-be-born second kid... zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
quiet, not much content
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr.Baggins wrote:
When the boy was about 10 months old, he was learning to walk. His mom would stand him up on the carpet and he'd take some drunkenly steps before going down on his butt. Big fun was being had by all.

So, I pick up the camcorder and stand about 12 feet away from my wife. I start recording as she let's go of the kid and he starts stumbling towards me.

Only, he didn't fall; he kept going and, close to the 12 feet line, he decides to fall down. Only, instintively, he reaches up to try and hold on to something --that something being Daddy, who is still recording and fully unaware of the terrorist act in progress.

In his effort not to fall, he reaches out with his tiny hand and grabs my right, well, let's be blunt... teste. Hard enough to actually break his fall. It felt like it went down all the way to my knee (it didn't actually).

Next thing I remember, I'm lying on the ground, paralyzed with pain and laughing frantically at the absurdity of it all, while trying to reassure the wife and the kid (who is in full blown crying mode by now) that I'm OK and just need a minute. It was more like ten.

And I still cringe when a toddler approaches me. Which bodes ill for my soon-to-be-born second kid... zombie

I'm still ROFLOL!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antigonus Monophthalmus
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mr.Baggins wrote:

That is not easy to top.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.