Subject: Filter to Remove Games Owned rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wystan Benbow
United States
Stoneham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Blazars are a special type of active galaxy that indirectly pay for my boardgame habit
badge
Life is good!
mbmbmbmbmb
I use the advanced games search often to sift through the tons of games out there for possible new acquisitions. The 'Filter Expansions' check-box is quite nice since it removes these titles from the list that is generated. In this sense, I would like to suggest a "Do Not Search Games Owned" box.

Of course, if anyone knows how to do this already, I would appreciate being enlightened.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freakin' Ed
United States
Saylorsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the way I do it. Go to your profile page and click on any of your "lists" under your game info. I usually click on my wish list, but any will do. At the top of the page that displays your list you will see a "Filters" option. In that filter list you will find the option you're looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Roney
United States
Ladera Ranch
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rozik wrote:
This is the way I do it. Go to your profile page and click on any of your "lists" under your game info. I usually click on my wish list, but any will do. At the top of the page that displays your list you will see a "Filters" option. In that filter list you will find the option you're looking for.

This only lists the games that you have commented on, played, wished for, wanted, or previously owned or otherwise added to your BGG collection. It will not show any games you have never heard of (for example).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freakin' Ed
United States
Saylorsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stephen, you are correct. My bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.