Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Sondoh
Malaysia
Kota Kinabalu
Sabah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone plz explain in general (a specific one should be fine) how to play this game? How the cards work? how the unit move? What you do when its your turn?

I know this topic is irritating for some of you guys that is cause i'm new and curious about this game, but for those whos veteren in this game plz could you guys help my curiousity 'bout this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Read the Reviews. Or the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Tyson
United Kingdom
Toddington
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd also suggest reading the rules, they have good examples of play which will help you get to grips with how the system works. If you have a look at those first and then read some of the session reports here it should give you the info you're looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
There is also a Quick Start Guide which provides a high level overview of the game's mechanics. I find it a useful reference sheet when sitting down and explaining the game to a new player. Reading it might also give a good overview of the game in addition to the links suggested above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
grimstuff wrote:
Here's how I learned: glance through the rules and then set up the play example in the back of the rulebook

Note that the play example is in the playbook, not the rulebook. Which I don't think is available online.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.