Subject: SR out of Reserve Box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
In the 1914 campaign, the Russians set up the II Turkistani Corps LCU in the Reserve Box.

But 13.8.2 says LCUs may never SR out of or into a Reserve Box (or the Corps Asset Box but that's not the issue here).

So - is 13.8.2 wrong? Or is the set-up wrong and that II Turkistani Corps was supposed to be in the Corps Asset Box? Or are the II Turkistani just stuck in the Reserve Box ... for evermore?

(Edit: For that matter, a bunch of Turkish LCU start in the Reserve Box, too...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Thomas
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are meant to be in the Corps Asset Box. I think this has already been covered by Errata, but even if it hasn't its the obvious solution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Stock
United States
Elsah
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This confusion was an oversight. We had added the Corps Assets Box to the map late in playtesting in order to make clear that LCUs can't SR out of or into the Reserve Box. Unfortunately, the Set-up info wasn't changed. Our apologies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
bradstock wrote:
This confusion was an oversight. We had added the Corps Assets Box to the map late in playtesting in order to make clear that LCUs can't SR out of or into the Reserve Box. Unfortunately, the Set-up info wasn't changed. Our apologies.

You know I've even read the errata but I forgot to pencil in the changes! But I'm glad I asked, interesting the Corps Asset Box was a late addition. A good idea, more clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.