Subject: The wife has been killing me, and I couldn't be happier! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I am in my first real losing streak against my wife after well over 100 plays of this great PNP game - it is my wife's favorite. We play this one a lot and I keep finding new strategies and things that impress me about the game, so that is a great thing for a free game.

I have won way more then my share of this one but the last 3 days I have been totally slaughtered and it has been a lot of fun for the wife, so much so that she is asking to play games at night, Yea Baby . Last night I asked her to play Temple with me and she said " Sure as long as we play Micropul after " - hard to say no to that one.

So 3 nights ago we get in 3 games and she wins all 3, the next night she wins 3 of 4 I believe and last night she won all 3 again. The have all been really close games except 2 major league blow outs that I got crushed in.

Our last game I started out with good tiles to open it up and get lots of free turns and extra tiles, but K had better tiles and came out with the big free turn guy and played 5 tiles right off the bat, a bad sign for sure. I did very well and got my 1st cloister closed down and stole the 2nd cloister she was thinking of taking. I closed it also but both of my cloisters where still 2 less then her one. She put markers on 2 more cloisters that never got closed down, 1 thanks to yours truely. She was really picking up a lot of tiles at the end and I knew it would cost me, I started to grab a bunch also but knew I was a few behind and also knew I needed to use some of mine because I had a string of bad tiles, I couldn't close a third cloister down and I couldn't gain on the tiles so I ended up losing by about 5, she just grinned and asked " did I really win all 3 again "

I am very happy with this whole situation since I know she will want to play some more tonight! Which means I also Win!

Game On'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dair Grant
United States
Martinsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You know what this means now Tom. Come next year, maybe your wife will be asking if you both can go to GenCon. You've got it made now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Dair - I am glad that is never going to happen, that is all heroscape and nothing but, but maybe a con somewhere else if I am a really good boy this oming year.

Hope your doing well, and you have an amazing holiday, I so want to go back to GC now that I have a idea of what is up - got my GC legs under me know

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.