Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

World in Flames» Forums » General

Subject: Inventory. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to find an inventory of the 2nd and/or 3rd Edition game. I bought a copy recently that has a mix of 2nd and 3rd edition pieces. The counter sheets are unpunched but I didn't see a content list on the box or in the rule book.

Any help would be very appreciated! Thanks!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Massey
United States
Teachey
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Casual wargamer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the 4th edition game so I can't help much but i would suggest contacting ADG to see if they can help!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
JackFlash wrote:
I have the 4th edition game so I can't help much but i would suggest contacting ADG to see if they can help!


Thank you for the suggestion, I'll give it a try.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Lakatos
United States
Wauwatosa
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would second that. On the ADG site under contacts use the USA contact (can't pull his name out of my memory at the moment). I have contacted him a handful of times and always received a prompt answer. He's really a nice & knowledgeable guy (who loves his game as well!).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
maynard77 wrote:
I'm trying to find an inventory of the 2nd and/or 3rd Edition game. I bought a copy recently that has a mix of 2nd and 3rd edition pieces. The counter sheets are unpunched but I didn't see a content list on the box or in the rule book.

Any help would be very appreciated! Thanks!


Another good source for questions like this(for ANYTHING WIF-related, although the emphasis is on WIF Final Edition) is the WIF discussion list, on Yahoo. The link: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/wifdiscussion/
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Bauer
United States
Reading
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Waste Water too
badge
Mid-Atlantic Air Museum
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
orionstars wrote:
I would second that. On the ADG site under contacts use the USA contact (can't pull his name out of my memory at the moment). I have contacted him a handful of times and always received a prompt answer. He's really a nice & knowledgeable guy (who loves his game as well!).


Eric Shultz
adgwichita@hotmail.com

Patrice, in France is working on the Matrix computer version. He's at:
froonp@gmail.com (He's fluent in English)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
Matthew, I would e-mail Patrice. If you look at his website, http://pagesperso-orange.fr/froon/WiF/wif.htm, you will find counter lists in Excel. I am guessing he might have something similar from WiF 2-3.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Shannon
msg tools
I am also looking for an inventory of third edition WiF counters since I seem to have some missing. I have emailed Patrice and ADG, but if anyone else could help out, please let me know. Thanks in advance.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.