Thumb up
1 Posts

Cockpit» Forums » General

Subject: Comment on translation and 2 player suitability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
Tried this as a two player game today. The system plays as interestingly as it seemed when I was doing the translation, however it seems like it would definitely benefit from having more players. I'd say that this was not especially suitable for two players, except perhaps for younger children. I hope to give it a try with three or four players soon...

One item I was unsure of in the translation was how far a cloud counter would move - one row of crosses or a full two rows. Having only played once, I am still on the fence as to this issue. It seems like moving just one row of crosses at a time would not be enough to effectively get the clouds into play. In our two player game, we were into the Control Zone before the clouds had moved more than a couple of times. Anyone trying the game please experiment with this and give me your opinion.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.