Canada
Newcastle
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I just bought one of the last 4 x player sets from the chizo rising shoppe along with a booster box. I have read the rules and downloaded a couple files from here on the game. Does anyone have access to the official FAQ for the game? If so can you geekmail it to me or better yet, post it to the files section for anyone else like myself that is getting into this game and needs to know more during game play.

Thanks in advance to the kind soul who acts upon this request.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iwan Tomlow
Belgium
Berchem
Antwerp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Richard,

good to hear new people are still discovering ChiZo, I still think it's a great fun game.
Unfortunately TempleGames took the forum and official FAQ offline, and I don't have a copy of the last state of the FAQ

This site grouped some very useful info, but the links to TempleGames are all dead:
http://www.geocities.com/fromlyle2u/chizorising.html

I could post the official rulebook in pdf, but that won't help you much I guess. Only way to get the FAQ back would be to try to contact someone from TempleGames to put it on the chizorising.com website again.
But if you have rules questions, I'm sure me and others would be happy to try and help you out.

Regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Wickle
United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This may help

http://web.archive.org/web/20060206094721/chizorising.com/st...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Diosi
Canada
Newcastle
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you both, Iwan and Ken.

So far my son and I have played 3 of the 2-player decks and have had a great time with it. I can't wait to crack open the boosters that came with the starters AND the booster box that I bought also.

We have only had one FAQ related question and Ken's link to that FAQ did the trick...thanks so much.

What a great game...glad I snagged one of the last copies out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.