Recommend
8 
 Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

Mordred» Forums » Strategy

Subject: The statistics of Mordred rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joakim Björklund
Finland
flag msg tools
Overtext?! We don't need no stinking overtext! Oh wait...
badge
Overtext?! We don't need no stinking overtext! Oh wait...
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
I decided to figure out the statistics for the different rows and thought that it would be a good idea to post the results here.

Row A
£2 - 2.78% - Will give you 2 Mordred at 100% chance
£3 - 11.11% - Will give you 1 Mordred at 100% chance
£4 - 22.22% - Will give you 1 Mordred at 50% chance, or 0 Mordred at 50% chance
£5 - 27.78% - Will give you 1 Mordred at 20% chance, or 0 Mordred at 80% chance
£6 - 22.22% - Will give you 0 Mordred at 100% chance
£7 - 11.11% - Will give you 0 Mordred at 100% chance
£8 - 2.78% - Will give you 0 Mordred at 100% chance


2 Mordred - 2.78%
1 Mordred - 27.78%
0 Mordred - 69.44%


Row A is the safe choice if you don't want to get Mordred men. Just under 70% of your rolls will result in zero Mordreds, and the chance to get two Mordreds is quite low. Most of you rolls (over 70%) will result in £4-£6.

Row B
£2 - 2.78% - Will give you 2 Mordred at 100% chance
£3 - 5.56% - Will give you 3 Mordred at 100% chance
£4 - 8.33% - Will give you 4 Mordred at 33.33% chance, or 1 Mordred at 66.67% chance
£5 - 11.11% - Will give you 2 Mordred at 50% chance, or 1 Mordred at 50% chance
£6 - 19.44% - Will give you 2 Mordred at 28.57% chance, or 1 Mordred at 57.14% chance, or 0 Mordred at 14.29% chance
£7 - 16.67% - Will give you 2 Mordred at 66.67% chance, or 0 Mordred at 33.33% chance
£8 - 13.89% - Will give you 0 Mordred at 100% chance
£9 - 11.11% - Will give you 0 Mordred at 100% chance
£10 - 11.11% - Will give you 0 Mordred at 100% chance

4 Mordred - 2.78%
3 Mordred - 5.56%
2 Mordred - 25%
1 Mordred - 22.22%
0 Mordred - 44.44%


The middle row B has a higher chance of Mordred men, only about 44% of your rolls will result in zero Mordreds. It's still a low chance of getting 3 or 4 Mordreds, only about 8%. Most of your rolls (over 70%) will result in £6-£10.

Row C
£4 - 11.11% - Will give you 4 Mordred at 100% chance
£5 - 11.11% - Will give you 5 Mordred at 100% chance
£6 - 2.78% - Will give you 6 Mordred at 100% chance
£7 - 11.11% - Will give you 2 Mordred at 100% chance
£8 - 16.67% - Will give you 3 Mordred at 33.33% chance, or 2 Mordred at 66.67% chance
£9 - 16.67% - Will give you 3 Mordred at 33.33% chance, or 2 Mordred at 66.67% chance
£10 - 8.33% - Will give you 3 Mordred at 66.67% chance, or 0 Mordred at 33.33% chance
£11 - 5.56% - Will give you 0 Mordred at 100% chance
£12 - 8.33% - Will give you 0 Mordred at 100% chance
£13 - 5.56% - Will give you 0 Mordred at 100% chance
£14 - 2.78% - Will give you 0 Mordred at 100% chance

6 Mordred - 2.78%
5 Mordred - 11.11%
4 Mordred - 11.11%
3 Mordred - 16.67%
2 Mordred - 33.33%
1 Mordred - 0%
0 Mordred - 25%


If you want Mordred men, roll on row C! Only 25% of your rolls will result in zero Mordreds. 50% of all rolls will produce only two or three Mordreds, and 25% will result in 4-6 Mordreds. Moneywise this row is weird. There's a 25% chance that you'll get only £4-£6! Of course, those rolls will also give you 4-6 Mordreds to compensate. There's also a peek in the curve at £7-£9, and also a slightly higher chance to get £10 or £12 than £11 or £13. About 22% of the rolls will give you the high amounts, £11-£14.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.