Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr. Frothingslosh
Canada
Caledon
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received Dungeon Twister in a math trade, and I figured it would just so-so. Not so! Man, this is a fun game.

So far 0 and 2, but I don't care.

Things I've learned so far?

Game 1 - Don't let your Thief get wounded while standing over a pit square. Turns out a wounded Thief really can't do much and that includes perching over a pit. Yeah, don't do it.

Game 2 - Did you know the wizard flies over more than just pit squares? I do now, as my brother used his speed potion and flew his Wizard over the astonished heads of my Warrior, Wall Walker, and Goblin to escape for his fifth point.

I'm sure every game will feature another oh crap moment. Next time Gadget, next time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Buel
United States
Hollywood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Randougall wrote:
Game 2 - Did you know the wizard flies over more than just pit squares?

Flying is good enough that in Mercenaries, there are entire tiles to hose it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Tanchel
United Kingdom
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was skeptical too, but completely won over. It is a lot like chess (but more fun). There is a steep learning curve, with lots to learn but you will improve the more you play. If you buy Paladins and Dragon (highly recommended) you will learn not to stand on a trap using the rope if a pick pocket is near.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
badge
♫ As the masters rot on walls ♫ And the angels eat their grapes ♫ I watched Picasso Visit The Planet Of The Apes ♫
mbmbmbmbmb
btanchel wrote:
If you buy Paladins and Dragon (highly recommended) you will learn not to stand on a trap using the rope if a pick pocket is near.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.