tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just started playing this one and am already really enjoying it, i can tell I will try and design some more drifters for the game and just wondered if anyone had already done this one.

They have a brothel owner, so I thought a whore would be a good one. Not sure on the special ability. It could be one to hurt the other guy?

I need to think of more characters that would be in a gold mining town?

ANy Ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Pressler
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
OMG! Overtext! How long have I been sleeping?! OVERTEXT! Also, I'm a DESIGNER now?! Sweet! OVERTEXXXXXXT!
badge
HO HO HO! Give me some money!
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be fun to make some new ones, but how are you doing it? Are you just putting stickers over the old cards? Or are there blanks? (I don't remember any blanks, but it's my mother's game, so I can't check until Christmas.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Gary -

I have done nothing yet, but dream of making new guys, I would probably just print up 5-10 customs and add them to the deck , even if they look different, but not sure really?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.