Subject: Changing a card in our game play, or 2. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So Grundy Forsythe is to powerful for $3 - getting 2 campsites is a big deal in a 2 person game. Talking with my wife and friend we have changed it to 1 campsite in the 2 player game. I said we need to play a few times with 2 & 4 before we decide to change it there also.

Any thoughts on this?

The other one is Marvin the Mooch, his gig getting to be put on another location is to much for $1 ( maybe make it $1/claim he jumps onto ) - we have thought of changing him to just one jump to the next guy and that is it - no third mooch.

Why does the mooch get to stick around and no one else does - town drunk everyone loves?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
7 games later and we only got grundy once, I got him, so I used just 1 extra campsite, i think this is better, but again, will not say it is better for 3 or 4 people, just 2 people for the med. or long game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.