9 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Southeast

Subject: Board game store in ALpharetta, Atlanta rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jayshree Jayaraman
India
flag msg tools

I live in India and am trying to buy a board game through a friend (temporariliy) posted in Alpharetta, Atlanta. Does anyone know of a boardgame store that sells Rio Grande games specifically Stone Age in Alpharetta?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Farris
United States
Citrus Heights
California
flag msg tools
badge
There is a duck in every game. You may not see it, but it's there.
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a game store in Alpharetta, but they specialize in Collectable Card Games and have limited selection of board games. You best bet would probably be Dr. No's in Kennesaw, GA for Rio Grande Games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Schwarz
United States
Tucker
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is another shop in Lawrenceville: Tower Games & Comics. It's far from Alpharetta, but so is Kennesaw. And it has a great selection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Shaw
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Athens is even further, but Tyche's games http://www.tychesgames.com/ has Rio Grande Games and I believe probably also has Stone Age. I provided the site above because it has their number and any contact info in case you wanted to give them a call and check or something. It does say they take Mail/Phone orders on the website...soooo...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jayshree Jayaraman
India
flag msg tools
Thanks Jason, Tim and Shawn for your suggestions . I want to avoid shipping charges so I was looking for a regular store. My contact person is a friend's friend, so I can't expect him to travel long distance to buy me a game.I've ordered for Carcassonne" The castle" available in Toys R Us, Alpharetta.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick King
United States
Berkeley Lake
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Titan Comics and Games is less than 10 mins from alpharetta and they will order anything they dont have in stock

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Gray
United States
Powder Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The War Room is up that way - off of Peachtree Industrial.

Ricky

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Preacher wrote:
The War Room is up that way - off of Peachtree Industrial.

Alas, the War Room is no more. Shop is empty. Website: http://www.thewarroom.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasey Relford
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
An update to this old-ish thread, in case anyone is looking for some regularly scheduled, open gaming in the area:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/3429633

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.