Tony Armada
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
I came up with a question during Scenario 23: Encircled at Hill 30. Below is the situation:

1. If Germans play a fire card and activate Biermann, I want to fire at the American squad in foxholes adjacent to Blankenship. If I fire the HMG, the attack number is 8 + 1(command) + 1 (elevation) = 10 correct? I only had a question about the brush in between but figure since it was a lower elevation, it would not effect LOS. Is this correct?

2. If the German machine gun fires across valley at other hill, the wheat field does not effect the firepower because it is on a lower elevation. Correct?

3. If a unit moves into a minefield, may I also op fire after mine attack?

Thanks,

Tony

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct on both counts. Yes on #3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
T88.5 if you want to remember where in the rules this is stated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Ingram
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Armada01 wrote:
...If I fire the HMG, the attack number is 8 + 1(command) + 1 (elevation) = 10 correct?...

Tony,

If you equipe your weapons (assign them to the unit in possession) the module will automatically add in Leader command ratings for any leaders stacked in the same hex (as it does for the units).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.