• [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Gottesman
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I looked at that on boardgameprices.com and its only a buck or two cheaper than some places. Once you factor in the $6.99 postage, I didn't see it as a great deal. Was this on Tanga or on Pozy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole
United States
Lovington
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arg! Deal's dead.

I knew to be a great gamer that I must learn to be more cutthroat - I didn't realize that it was needed for shopping too! I had PR in my cart but since I hadn't purchased from Tanga before I had to go through setting up my account and entering my cc info - and they sold out while I was doing that and posting at BGG too.

Nicole

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole
United States
Lovington
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Joshuaaaaaa wrote:
I looked at that on boardgameprices.com and its only a buck or two cheaper than some places. Once you factor in the $6.99 postage, I didn't see it as a great deal. Was this on Tanga or on Pozy?

Well, good then. That makes me feel better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hancock
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, that really wasn't that great of a deal. I've noticed this more and more lately on Tanga and Pozy.... they will get a hot game, or a "name" game and list it as a deal at maybe 1 or 2 less than typical online price, then charge $6 shipping on it. They are probably making good money on this type of "deal" and a lot of gamers are paying slightly more than if they just ordered the game off of thoughthammer or somewhere eligible for free shipping...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.