Kris J
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
. . . or just let me nibble your soul . . . .
badge
Electra Bellum. Electra Gloriosum.
mbmbmbmbmb
What's wrong with you people? Why haven't you picked this up yet? Do you know how much FUN this game is *NO MATTER WHAT YOUR AGE*?!

The price at Seattle-area Toys R Uses for this supposedly has rocketed back up to $19.99 . . . however, I had so much fun with my set that I wanted to get some sets for Christmas. . . but at checkout time the price still was:

$9.98!

All the expansions are plum out --> You're too late for them!

Good thing the game doesn't need them at all, it's worth paying the full price of $35 and the expansions add very little!

$9.98! If you're going to TRU anyway, pick it up or forever surrender any claim to being a BoardGameGeek!

KJ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John W
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last week, with its advertised price being $9.95 on the circular, the War Chest was ringing up at $4.99.

I got 2 of them, and 2 of the unique expansion weapon packs for $2.99 each.

I don't know if I should give them to my son, or keep them as gifts for others.
(We have Weapons & Warriors, and it's too much of a pain in the butt to set up.....)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe, but I spent 1.5 hours wandering around our TRU just yesterday and decided to pass on the sets + expansions. I don't feel all that bad about it. So they are still out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uncle Bouncy
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!

picked up a set and one for my nephew today

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AxonDomini
United States
Smithtown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got the base set and all expansions a couple weeks back at Toys R Us for about $26.00 total. My 4 year old son loves it - particularly the triple catapult.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Urfi
United States
Kennesaw
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up on this! I ran out and lunch today and picked one up for mysel.... errr for my kids, yeah that's it, I picked one up for my kids. :D Ok, I admit it, I'm really psyched to catapult stuff on Christmas morning! LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Novean
United States
Valencia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope this game is as good as you guys say. I just picked up the base game for $10 and the tower expansion for $10.67 (sigh). So thanks for the heads up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.