Popular Tags: [View All]
Cory Duplantis
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

I am trying my best to get an UberGeekBadge. I am only 27 g away. I am willing to making avatars (animated or not) or UberGeekBadges for anyone. You don't have to pay 27 g, I would be willing to do it for just 1 or 2 gold. That will be one or two gold closer to my goal. If you want me to modify, create, or change your avatar, please let me know with your idea and I will do my best!

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Smith
Australia
Ashburton
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Woot! I got my avatar totally pimped out. Very quick an hour from Geekmail to completion! Top work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been looking for someone to make a GameStorm Microbadge and get it submitted to BGG. The symbol for it can be found at http://www.gamestorm.org/index.php?start_from=2&ucat=&archiv...=&. If you can make one, 5gg is yours. Cheers.

EDIT: Does anyone here know how to make a Microbadge along with what the standard measurement would be and what units it's measured in? Also, how do they get submitted?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivo van der Horst
Netherlands
Capelle aan den IJssel
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Short answer: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/130746/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivo van der Horst
Netherlands
Capelle aan den IJssel
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Long answer:
How do you like this one?
- Gamestorm

Please comment in the microbadge thread, we'll continue the discussion there. Here's the link to the post I made there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Weckermann
Canada
Powell River
British Coumbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you not sure if i will use it should have used an avatar that fireworks would have worked better with. GG tip has been left, keep up the good work eh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.