3 Posts

Axis & Allies: D-Day» Forums » Rules

Subject: Strafeing and movement rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robi Rob
Croatia
flag msg tools
1. Let's say i move 2 infantry from one region (region A) to another region (region B). and this other region has allied fighters in it. o.k.

2. the fighters attack the 2 infantry. the outcome is irrevelant, but let's say these 2 infantry are destroyed.

3. now that i lost my units, can i AGAIN move units from region A to region B (bit of a dastardly move, but nonetheless efficient), or are all my moves from A to B spent?

can i still move units from region A to some region?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Holmes
United Kingdom
Shipley
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I haven't got the rules to hand ... but my recollection is that every unit that moves into a region gets hit by the fighters. So, unit 1 moves in and gets hit by the 2 fighters, then unit 2 gets hit by 2 fighters, then unit 3 hit by 2 fighters etc. I don't think that the initial move draws the fire of the fighters, thereby allowing other units to move in without taking hits.

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Chapman
United States
Powhatan
Virginia
flag msg tools
Axis & Allies Developer and Playtester; War of the Ring Editor and Playtester
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr. Holmes is correct. Each unit moving in will be strafed by each fighter. Also, per the FAQ, you must move all of your units before the fighters roll.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.