United States
Pasadena
MD
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Beta Testers are needed for Infected!
If you or your game group is interested Beta Testing Infected! please check out the game entry, or contact me via GeekMail.

The rule sheet & card list are currently awaiting approval from the BGG admin, but I have posted the rules in the Rules Forum of the Infected! game entry.

I appreciate your help and support, and look forward to your feedback.

Thank you again.

Quote:
Infected!
A game for 2 to 6 players (4 to 6 recommended).
Ages 14 and up
A standard game should last 30-45 minutes.

Object
The object of Infected! is to make the other players sick. The winner is the player that makes another player's Wellness drop below zero.

Basic Concept
Each player takes turns attempting to make other players sick by playing Infection cards. Each player has the chance to fight off the Infection with his or her natural immunity (dice rolling).
Mutations can also be played on an Infection to change the characteristics of the Infection (higher or lower resistance, extra side effects, etc.) The game is over when a player's Wellness Score reaches zero. The player that played the infection that put that player's Wellness below zero is the winner!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Mendel
United States
westminster
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gm sent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
This Guy
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
This sounds like fun. I can give it a go in January.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.