Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
charliethemutt wrote:
3. On my turn after Yin phase, Taoist always have yang phase. After my toaist has yang phase the other three boards have there modified yin phase, My taoist gets a yang phase for each board.

Is this correct?
This is definitely wrong... you only get 1 yang phase, after your own Yin phase... each neutral board then has a short Yin phase and nothing else.

With regards to your other questions... during a "neutral Yin phase" apply what you can to the neutral board eg. loss of Qi, Haunt Village, summon ghost. ignore the rest e.g. loss of Tao tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof Zięba
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Check out my first published board game: In the Name of Odin!
mbmbmbmbmb
Another question then, since it wasn't covered above.
The rules state that "At the end of the neutral board's Tin phase, the next player (the one after the neutral board) goes." This isn't clear in one point - if I play solo, do I have to check all the Tormentor (dice) ghosts and roll it out, or only the first after my turn? I'm not very sure about this, though it isn't written that way in the rules I would suppose that if I have a ghost with the Tormentor ability on the board to my right, I have to roll it anyway. Is that correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Randy Weston - The Spirits of Our Ancestors
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You go around the board and execute the Yin phase for each neutral board in turn. If they have Haunters, they will advance, if they have Tormenters, they will roll the chaos die, and if any other center stone action is in play it will be triggered.

If the neutral board is overrun, it will lose one Qi, unless it has already lost all of its Qi, in which case you will lose one Qi from your own board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof Zięba
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Check out my first published board game: In the Name of Odin!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thought so, just wanted to get sure. Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.